After some days of tweaking CSS files and other code, I’ve finally gotten this new site into some semblance of decentness. I also took a while to sift through my numerous photos, to arrange several into a montage for the front page. Now what’s left is for me to fill it up with content—posts, a photo gallery, and more. Typed this post using Blogsy, which I’ll be reviewing soon on Appmodo.
- French Chanterais melon vines. First five I transferred outdoors got gobbled by snails so I'm keeping them indoors… https://t.co/dEC0djtpkv, Feb 21
- I clearly lack green thumbs. My herb seedlings have no backbones. See Wimpy Oregano & Droopy Dill. https://t.co/eB3L0mlow2, Feb 21
- For 2017, I lost all music files in iPhone, just from toggling wifi on in airplane mode. Listening to audiobook, then poof! gone., Jan 02